Become a Friend of Helmsley Walled Garden
By helping to care for the garden and connect people with the benefits of gardening your support will make a difference every day. As a registered charity your support is enormously important to us.
What we do
- We work to continue the restoration and development of this very special garden
- We support adults with learning disabilities and those with mental ill health issues through horticultural therapy helping them gain confidence and new skills
- We help to improve the health and well-being of our local community through volunteering, teaching horticultural skills and the shared experience of the development of a deeply loved and respected community resource.
How your support helps
By supporting us you are helping us to
- create new planting areas for all to enjoy,
- buying vital garden tools for our staff and volunteers to use
- helping us to develop our horticultural therapy programme.
In doing all this you’re helping to inspire our visitors young and old to enjoy their time in this special garden.
The benefits of being a Friend
- Unlimited entry to the Garden throughout the season.
- Regular news updates with our e-newsletter.
- 10% off purchases in the Plant Centre and Gift Shop.
- Invites to special events.
Join us today and help us do more. Just download the form below.