The garden is constantly working to achieve the following:
- Develop the garden and continue the restoration process
- Provide help and support to vulnerable and disabled people through the provision of horticultural therapy
- Maintain our historic glasshouses
- Provide education in horticulture through courses and talks
By fundraising on our behalf, you help us to continue and develop our work in all areas. Every penny helps us to achieve our aims and to support more people through horticultural therapy. You could raise money by running an event or asking for sponsorship to do something you enjoy. You could:
- Have a car boot or a garage sale
- Sell all those extra seedlings you’ve raised
- Run a coffee morning or afternoon tea
- Do a sponsored walk, run, silence, whatever takes your fancy
Whatever you do we would love to hear about it and support you through our website, blog and social media.
A gift in your will
Remembering the garden in your will is a way to make your support live on. Any gift, however small supports us in our commitment to provide horticultural therapy to people of all ages and disabilities and difficulties who will benefit and to securing the long-term future of the garden as a place of beauty, tranquility and calm. If you are thinking of leaving the garden something in your will and want to know more about the work we do here, do please contact us either by email at email@example.com or by telephoning us on 01439 771427.
We are truly grateful for all your donations; the support you give us is invaluable.