The garden will be open from August 1st. Initially it will open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm, last entry 4.30pm. These days should increase as we all get used to the new conditions.
Please click here to BUY TICKETS – select a day and complete the booking process. You will receive an email with your booking confirmation and also a QR code to your smart phone if you have one.
We will be releasing tickets two weeks in advance on a rolling programme.
Children under 16 free
Shop and Plant Centre
The garden shop will be closed, the Plant Centre will be open for card payments only.
Your health and safety is important and we do ask that you ensure that you are aware of the latest government advice and please follow our simple safety measures:
- Stay within household groups during your visit
- Wash your hands frequently for at least twenty seconds
- Wear a face covering in any situation where you feel the required social distancing may not be possible for any reason
- You will see our volunteers around the garden. They will be identifiable by their hi-visibility jackets. For your safety and theirs, please maintain appropriate social distancing when talking to them
We have implemented the following measures to help keep visitors safe:
- Separate entry and exit points to the garden where possible
- Limited toilet facilities
- The Orchid House will remain closed